SAP ABAP Workflow Online Training – Learn @ your convineance
Why SAP ABAP Workflow Online Training @ GO IT ?
GO IT Soft is a Leading IT Training Solution Provider for the SAP ABAP Workflow Online Training by Qualified & Certified Professionals.
Who Can go with SAP ABAP Workflow Online Training ?
1) Anybody who has technical background 2) Anybody who is currently working in SAP Functional Areas to become Techno - Functional Consultant
What is SAP ABAP Workflow ?
SAP Workflow ensures " the right work is brought in the right sequence at the right time to the right people". It is a tool designed to facilitate and automate business processes that require tasks to be performed by people. Ideal for casual or non-SAP users, since all the work items can be performed outside of SAP by simply responding to an email, SAP workflow can be linked to Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.
Each step of a business transaction can be easily monitored and processes are completed from the beginning to the end. Workflow allows process owners to keep an eye on deadlines, provides statistics on the length of time to complete work processes, determine the workload with regard to individual employees and save processing time.
Key Features of SAP ABAP Worflow Online Training :
1) 30 hours of Live Training
2) Free 60 days IDES Access
3) Life time access to Course Recordings
4) Complete set of Documents
SAP ABAP Workflow Online Training Course Content:
We have designed a SAP Workflow Online Training Course Curriculum which is more elaborate and can understand & follow the course by any individual like, Beginners to Consultants…
- Workflow Terminology
- Use of workflow and workflow templates
- Basic Customizing settings in the SAP Business Workflow system
- Inboxes: – Possible inboxes for work items
2. Inboxes: – Possible inboxes for work items
- Introduction to Task, Workflow Template
- Agent assignments
- Workflow Builder
- Various workflow steps
- Containers & Binding
3. Business Object Enhancement
- Object Oriented Programming – Concept
- Attributes, Methods & Events – Programming
- Macros and their usage
- Event Linkage
- Triggering Events
4. Triggering Events
- A Sample Org Structure
- Agent assignment using Org structure
- Role Resolution
5. Reporting , Log Analysis & Debugging
- Work item analysis
- Reading & Understanding the log
- Restart workflow after error
6. Important Techniques
- Check Function Module
- Deadline Monitoring
- Startup Condition
A Complete Sample Workflow Scenario