SAP Solution Manager Online Training – Learn @ your convenience
Why SAP Solution Manager Online Training @ GO IT ?
GO IT Soft is a Leading IT Training Solution Provider for the SAP Solution Manager Online Training by Qualified & Certified Professionals.
Who Can go with SAP Solution Manager Online Training ?
1) Anybody who has Administration background. 2) Anybody who is currently working in SAP BASIS and technical background.
What is SAP Solution Manager ?
SAP Solution Manager is a software tool, content and gateway to create, operate, manage and monitor business management solutions along the Application Lifecycle Management processes.
Besides providing SAP functionality itself, SAP Solution Manager integrates the other tools to ensure a comprehensive approach.
It enables the central access to all required functions and central availability of all required information. Additionally, SAP Solution Manager facilitates the efficient collaboration between your company and the SAP support organization to optimize the value of your support engagement.
Support the connect between business processes and IT infrastructure.
Foster collaboration between your lines of business and IT.
Support SAP and non-SAP software, including future SAP releases.
Key Features of SAP Solution Manager Online Training:
1) 40 hours of Live Training
2) Free 60 days IDES Access
3) Life time access to Course Recordings
4) Complete set of Documents
SAP Solution Manager Online Training Course Content:
We have designed a SAP Solution Manager Online Training Course Curriculum which is more elaborate and can understand & follow the course by any individual like, Beginners to Consultants…
- Evaluation of Solman
- Different Modules in Solman and there Introduction
2. Setting Up Solution Landscapes
- System Landscape
- Generate RFC Destination
- Logical Components
- Solution Landscapes & Solution Directory
3. Adminstrative tools
- Project Administration
4. Business Blue Print and Configuration Phase
5. Test Plan Management
6. Project ReportingRoadmaps
7. Creating Roadmaps
8. Roadmaps Definition
9. Roadmaps Authorizations
10. Service Desk
- Concept and process
- Activate the related services
- Activate BC Sets
- Fetch SAP Components
- Assign the Number Ranges for ABA Notification
- Assign Number Range for Service Desk Messages
- Configure the ABA Messages
- Defining Service Desk Destinations in the Solution Manager System
- Schedule the Background Jobs in Solution Manager
- Configuration in Satellite Systems
11. CRM Master Data
- Create Business partner
- Create Sold to party
- Create System Administrator
- Create Key User
- Create Support team
- Create Message Processor
12. Charm setup
- Activate BC Sets
- Maintain Number Ranges
- Create Business Partner
- Generate RFC Destinations
- Create Logical Component
13. Activities for the Transport
- Activating Transport Control
- Configuring the Transport Strategy
- Check TMS Parameters
- Create Transport Layer
- Create Transport Route
- Assign Transport Layer to Client
- Setting the Mandatory Project Assignment
14. Project setting
- Create Project for ChaRM
- Check your project for correct Charm settings
- Best Process Flow of all Change
- check for prerequisites
- Landscape Strategy
- check local RFC connections
- check roles for users
- check settings in managed system
- Create monitoring solution
- Navigate into solution directory
- Assign logical component
- Create Business Process for BPM
- Document data flow
- Create BPM for OTC
- Load monitor
- Creating and generating monitoring on OTC scenario BPM: Setup monitoring for background Jobs
- setup Monitoring for Idocs
16. Service level Reporting
- Design and approval of Service level Agreements
- Setup SL Reporting
- Post processing of service level Reports
17. Central Performance History & SLR Day 15 Early watch Alerts
18. Central system monitoring and MOPZ