SAP POSDM Online Training – Learn @ your convenience
Why SAP POSDM Online Training @ GO IT ?
GO IT Soft is a Leading IT Training Solution Provider for the SAP POSDM Online Training by Qualified & Certified Professionals.
Who Can go with SAP POSDM Online Training ?
1) Anybody who has SAP IS Retail background 2) Anybody who is currently working in SAP BI, PI and POS related.
What is SAP POSDM ?
The SAP POS Data Management (SAP POS DM) application enables trickle-feed processing during which cash register sales data from individual store locations can be transmitted to back-office systems on a regular basis throughout the business day.
SAP POS DM simply forward data but also:
Prepares data for subsequent processing by performing master data checks and eradicating simple errors such as duplicate transaction numbers
Provides access to transactional data for sales audit (POS Workbench)
Aggregates transactional data and transfers it to SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence for analysis (POS and Trade Foundation Analytics)
Transfers transactional data to follow-on systems, such as SAP Retail
Provides access to real-time, non-aggregated transaction data to POS In-Memory Analytics content (only available when SAP POS DM is implemented on SAP NetWeaver BW powered by SAP HANA)
Key Features of SAP POSDM Online Training:
1) 25 hours of Live Training
2) Free 60 days IDES Access
3) Life time access to Course Recordings
4) Complete set of Documents
SAP POSDM Online Training Course Content:
We have designed a SAP POSDM Online Training Course Curriculum which is more elaborate and can understand & follow the course by any individual like, Beginners to Consultants…
- SAP POSDM OVERVIEW
- POS Analitycs : Installtion of BI Contents for SAP POSDM
- general setting in POSDM
- Store settings
- Tasks : one step processing and 2 step processing
- POS Transaction settings
- Pos inbound processing engine (PIPE)
- POSDM IMG Configurations : for Duplicate check,Sequence check,Transaction balancing etc
- Sales Transactions Configuration
- Total Transactions Configuration
- Financial Transactions Configuration
- Control Transactions Configuration
- Reversal transactions Configuration
- POSDM Config for posting data to IS-Retail
- Function modules used for data upload in POSDM
- Idocs used for Outbound processing to IS-Retail
- Standard Reports available in POSDM
- Integration of SAP POS with POSDM using standard PI Contents
- Integration of Non-Sap POS with POSDM with custom PI Contents