SAP CRM Technical Online Training – Learn @ your convenience
Why SAP CRM Technical Online Training @ GO IT ?
GO IT Soft is a Leading IT Training Solution Provider for the SAP CRM Technical Online Training by Qualified & Certified Professionals.
Who Can go with SAP CRM Technical Online Training ?
1) Anybody who has technical background 2) Anybody who is currently working in SAP ABAP & CRM Functional
What is SAP CRM Technical ?
Introduction: There are few technical concepts that you need to be familiar with in order to successfull with SAP CRM development. Let's review some of the basic ideas and concepts
Object-Based/Object-Oriented Programming:CRM is a primarily an object-based and sometimes object oriented ABAP type system. Object based means the application is not fully object oriented, but written in an manner that simulates object-orientation.
GUID as primary key: A globally or generally unique identifer called a GUID is used in CRM. They are either 16 bit, 22bit or 32bit raw character format. The purpose of the guid is prevent issues with number range conflicts and allow for easier read access to the CRM tables.
The data model is not the same as ERP:CRM has a unique segment based data model that is similar to HR infotypes in nature. This means not all the information is stored in very large tables for a business object. In addition you should never write select statements to read data in CRM unless you are doing a search for data. Instead you should use the provided API's contained in the system.
BDC is not supported:The use of BDC as a data input model is not supported by the solution. Instead CRM provides a rich API framework along with XIF adapter which can be used to import/extract data from the system.
Key Features of SAP CRM Technical Online Training:
1) 40 hours of Live Training
2) Free 60 days IDES Access
3) Life time access to Course Recordings
4) Complete set of Documents
SAP CRM Technical Online Training Course Content:
We have designed a SAP CRM Technical Online Training Course Curriculum which is more elaborate and can understand & follow the course by any individual like, Beginners to Consultants…
1. Basics of SAP CRM
- Basic SAP GUI Navigation
- Introduction to SAP CRM
- CRM Functional Overview
- Master Data
- Transactional Data
2. Object Oriented ABAP ( OO ABAP )
- Exceptions ( Class Level & Method Level )
- Building Global Class
3. BSP ( Business Server Pages )
- Page Flow Logic
- MVC ( Model View Controller )
4. CRM 2007 Web UI
- Generic Interaction Layer ( Basics )
- Business Object Layer
- Presentation Layer
- Simple Objects
- UI Component Development and Enhancement Concepts
- View Sets
- Custom Controller
5. CRM 2007 Web UI .. ( Continued )
- Navigation Links
- Component Interface and Usage of Components
- Cross Component Navigation
- Editable Overview Pages
- Form View
- Table View
- Enhancement of Data Model with Application Enhancement Tool ( CRM 7.0 )
6. CRM 2007 Web UI .. ( Continued )
- Component Set
- Enhancement Set
- Enhancement of Generic Interaction Layer Component
- Component Enhancement Examples.
- Global Data Context
- Pop up Windows
- UI Configuration
- Transaction Launcher
7. Profitability Analysis Configuration
8. Easy Enhancement Workbench
- Introduction to CRM Architecture and Middleware
- Connection to SAP Back-end system to as SAP CRM System
- CRM Middleware / Administration Console
- Messaging BDOC.
- Initial Load
- Delta Load
- Request / Data Flow
- Configuration & Monitoring
- Custom Data Exchange between CRM and ECC
- BDOC Extensions.