Why SAP BI Online Training @ GO IT ?
GO IT Soft is a Leading IT Training Solution Provider for the SAP BI Online Training by Qualified & Certified Professionals.
Who Can go with SAP BI Online Training ?
1) Anybody who has technical background 2) Anybody who is currently working in Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, reporting tools and managers
What is SAP BI/BW ?
The Reporting, Analysis, and Interpretation of business data is of central importance to a company in guaranteeing its competitive edge, optimizing processes, and enabling it to react quickly and in line with the market.
As a core component of SAP NetWeaver, the SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW) provides data warehousing functionality, a business intelligence platform, and a suite of business intelligence tools that enable businesses to attain these goals. Relevant business information from productive SAP applications and all external data sources can be integrated, transformed, and consolidated in SAP BW with the toolset provided.
SAP BW provides flexible reporting and analysis tools to support you in evaluating and interpreting data, as well as facilitating its distribution. Businesses are able to make well-founded decisions and determine target-orientated activities on the basis of this analysis.
SAP BI Online Training Course Content:
We have designed a SAP BI Online Training Course Curriculum which is more elaborate and can understand & follow the course by any individual like, Beginners to Consultants…
I. Introduction to SAP Business Intelligence
- BI Architecture / BI Platform
- Enterprise Data warehousing / Data Modelling
- Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysis
- Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
II. Enterprise Data warehousing
- Transaction Data Loading
- Master Data Loading Attributes, Texts and Hierarchies
- Types of Info provider
- Info cubes
- DSO/ODS Objects
- Info objects as Info providers
- Info sets
- Multi providers
- Virtual Providers
- Star Schema and Extended Star Schema
- Multidimensional Modelling
- Entity Relationship modelling
- Differentiating between 3.x version and 7.0 version.
- Open Hub Destination
- Business Content and its Relevance
- Performance Tuning
- Indexing etc.
- Analysis Process Designer
- Process Chains and other Modelling Features
- Authorization And Transportation
III. Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
- Logistics Extraction
- Generic Extraction
- Enhancing Standard Data Sources
- Delta Mechanism
IV. Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysi
- Introduction to BEX Query Designer/ BEX Analyser and other Reporting Tools
- Free Characteristic and Filter
- Restricted Key Figures and Calculated Key figures
- Variables and Structures
- Exceptions, Conditions, RRI
- Information Broadcasting and other Reporting Features
- Performance Tuning of Query
- Brief about Web Reporting and Report Designer
- Overview on Business Objects
people also watched the following courses: